Cynergy Physical & Occupational Therapy adopts clinical nutrition solutions to provide patients and athletes with optimal healing and recovery.
Science is increasingly showing just how important nutrition is to healing and recovery. During a state of trauma, such as injury, surgery or high intensity activity, the body’s nutritional needs increase.
Nutritional deficiencies impede the natural progression of healing, including elevating the risk of infection and lengthening recovery periods. A patient that is nutritionally optimized will heal better, faster and have better long-term outcomes. Unfortunately, most Americans are overfed and undernourished, meaning most Americans are not at optimal nutritional status to prevent complications post-trauma.
mend™ - A Solution to Enhance Physical Therapy
Cynergy Physical & Occupational Therapy has partnered with mend™ to provide our patients and athletes with critical clinical nutrition to optimize physical therapy outcomes and recovery. mend™ has developed an array of products to address the nutrition gap in healing by combining scientific research with a natural first approach in developing clinical nutrition supplements. These include:
- Chronic Inflammation
- Joint Stiffness
- High Performance Sports
Whether it’s as a result of intense exercise or daily wear and tear, this potent blend of natural nutrition reduces chronic inflammation for smoother, easier movement.
Clinically proven and fully organic, this unique formula harnesses the power of turmeric, ashwagandha, tart cherry, and ginger root to ease sore and stiff joints.
Take mend™ Perform Daily Inflammation for:
- To relieve everyday inflammation: ease aches, strains, and soreness.
- For faster recovery; with less inflammation, you can get back to peak performance sooner.
- Surgical Wound & Tissue Healing
- Sports Injury Recovery
- Injury Prevention
Fuel your body to get well sooner after surgery, injury, and the strain of intense exercise.
Recommended by physicians, this formula feeds your body with nutrition to fix fractures, wounds and tissue faster.
Clinically proven to speed up recovery and support your healing.
Take mend™ Repair & Recover for:
- To aid healing: stronger, faster comebacks from accidents, injuries, and surgery.
- For faster recovery: get your body back to peak condition after the strain of intense exercise.
- Sarcopenia & Age-Related Weakness
- Optimal Health & Well-Being
- High Intensity Activity & Sports
Put back into your body what life takes out. Over time, intense workouts and everyday wear and tear take their toll on your muscles. Without exercise and the right nutrition, you’ll lose 3-5% of your muscle mass every 10 years. That’s why you need mend™ Regenerate.
Our complex blend of 33 nature-powered nutrients is clinically proven to boost lean muscle tissue. Taken daily, you’ll feel stronger and more energetic. Whether you’re looking to bounce back from strenuous workouts sooner or keep doing the things you love as you get older, this award-winning formula is scientifically backed to help.
Take mend™ Regenerate for:
- Healthier aging: live life to the fullest for longer, with more strength and energy to keep doing what you love.
- Peak performance: bounce back from intense exercise sooner, with more stamina, energy, and endurance to perform at your best for longer.
- Overall great health: boost bone and muscle strength, heal everyday wear and tear, and support gut health.
- Energy and vitality: power up your workouts, naturally.
We recommend and encourage using mend™ products at the direction of your doctor and physical therapist for a stronger, long-lasting recovery from surgery.
We offer two kits for sale in our clinics:
- mend™ Surgery Recovery Kit (Repair & Recover + Perform Daily Inflammation)
- mend™ Athletic Performance Kit (Regenerate + Perform Daily Inflammation)
mend™ Surgery Recovery Kit (Repair & Recover + Perform Daily Inflammation) A proven way to heal.
Your body works harder when recovering from trauma and needs extra nourishment to support the healing process. This kit was designed for patients who are undergoing surgery or athletes recovering from a sports injury.
Some common conditions that would benefit from this kit include but are not limited to: Meniscus tears, shoulder tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendon issues, or bone fracture.
- Take one scoop of R&R a day for 30 days once finished, take two tablets of Perform Daily Inflammation a day for 30 days. Patients are encouraged to continue with a maintenance program.
Other indications include:
- Fracture, Sprain, Inflammation, Surgical wound, Tissue healing, Sports injury recovery, Injury prevention
mend™ Athletic Performance Kit (Regenerate + Perform Daily Inflammation) Start mending. Start living.
As we age, our body's muscles naturally break down, and combatting with the proper nutrients helps us embrace aging.
This kit was designed for patients looking to combat frailty, build strength and improve balance.
Some keys benefits from this kit include but are not limited to:
- Improved muscle mass
- Decreased Inflammation
- Increased energy
- Reduced overall stress
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Take one scoop of Regenerate as part of your daily routine at least 5 days out of the week; once finished take 2 tablets of Perform Daily Inflammation a day.
Patients are encouraged to continue this as a part of a lifestyle and daily habit.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How do I take mend™?
- Take one serving of Regenerate at least once per day for 5 days a week. We recommend that you blend mend™ Regenerate into a smoothie to help aid the absorption of nutrients.
- Take one serving of Repair & Recover daily, at least 1 week prior to surgery or immediately after injury, and continue for at least 5 weeks post-surgery or injury. We recommend that you blend mend™ Repair & Recover into a smoothie to help absorb nutrients. (Video)
- For optimal results, we recommend taking two (2) tablets of Perform Daily Inflammation daily in the morning or evening, with or without food. (Video)
How many servings are in a bottle? How long does it last?
- Regenerate: About 20; 1month
- Repair & Recover: 30 servings, 1 month
- Perform Daily Inflammation: 30 servings; 1 month
What does mend™ taste like?
- Alone, Regenerate is available in two flavors: Vanilla or Cocoa.
- By itself, Repair & Recover has a citrusy flavor.
- Perform Daily Inflammation capsules have a mocha, nutty flavor to them.
Where is mend™ developed?
- All mend™ products are studied, manufactured and bottled in the United States. mend™ research is conducted in New York, New York.